Sunday, September 19, 2010

Biting more than I can chew…

It is Sunday night and I am having quite an emotional evening. Clips from the Manning brothers’ childhood (Colts vs. Giants game is on), great great movie – The lives of Others and an emotional ending to Cupcake Wars. Now watching The Great Food Truck Race. Yes, yes, I am a Food Network junkie.

Anyway, so we had Emma’s first birthday party this weekend, and however I have a few complaints (about my lack of planning), everybody seemed to have had a great time. I will post some pictures after I get them from my friend Joel who was kind enough to be our photographer.

A few notes to anybody wanting to throw a party:

1. do your planning well ahead of time.

2. don’t assume you are going to have time to do anything on the day of the event – on the day of the event you should be only setting up and the extra time should just be used for incidentals aka things your forget. I repeat, don’t leave anything for the last day.

3. if you can afford to hire help (for cleaning up, help keeping things running smoothly, DO IT!

Anyway, let’s see who wins the $50k prize on the NFTR. Sleep tight and have an awesome week!! <

Technorati Tags: ,

3

No comments: